Jesse is the fifth character that you can get in Brawl Stars. To get him, you need to take part in matches and score 500 cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Shock Rifle
- Super Attack - Scrappy
- Star Power - Energize
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Shock Rifle
Jessie's default attack is a medium-range energy sphere that deals damage in a small area. When a bullet hits an opponent, it bounces back towards the next opponent. It can hit up to three opponents (3 enemies) in this way.
Super Attack - Scrappy
Scrappy is a turret that can't move, but throws out a lot of bullets at a fast pace.
Star Power - Energize
Jessie's Star Power allows you to strike her turret with a default attack to heal her.
How to unlock?
Jessie can be unlocked by earning 500 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Summer - 80 gems;
- Dragon Knight - 150 gems.
- Remember that Jesse's shots bounce off opponents. This way you can deal damage to a large group at once.
- Reflecting shots can detect enemies in the bushes.
- The tower is a great way to distract opponents.
- Scrappy is undetectable when placed in a bush.