Colt is the third character that you can get in Brawl Stars. In order to obtain this character you have to participate in matches and win sixty cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Six-Shooters
- Super Attack - Bullet Storm
- Star Power - Slick Boots
- Star Power - Magnum Special
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Six-Shooters
Colt fires a volley of six missiles. A single missile deals minor damage, but if all of them hit an enemy he will die.
Super Attack - Bullet Storm
Colt launches twice as many bullets, which have a larger size and range. Also, they have the ability to destroy walls and vegetation.
Star Power - Slick Boots
The moving speed of the Colt is increased by 11%.
Star Power - Magnum Special
The default Colt attack has an increased range and speed of missiles.
How to unlock?
Colt can be unlocked by earning 60 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Rockstar - 30 gems;
- Royal Agent - 150 gems;
- Outlaw - 500 Star Points.
- Colt works best in long-range combat.
- Colt quickly reloads his weapon. This gives a significant advantage in combat with other players.
- Colt's Supper Attack can be used to destroy enemy shields, which will facilitate the fight for your allies.
- Colt's Boots allow for a more efficient escape or pursuit after the enemy.