Nita is the second character you can get in Brawl Stars. To get her, you need to take part in matches and score ten cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Rupture
- Super Attack - Overbearing
- Star Power - Bear with Me
- Star Power - Hyper Bear
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Rupture
Nita creates a shockwave that deals damage to all affected enemies. It has an average area of effect and moves only in the selected direction.
Super Attack - Overbearing
After launching a super attack, Nita summons a Big Bear to chase and destroy enemies. He approaches the nearest opponent and attacks him, until the death of the player.
Bear has a large number of health points. In addition, each time you improve Nita, you increase the damage of the bear and increase his HP amount.
Star Power - Bear with Me
This power allows Nita to heal herself and her bear. To maximize healing, throw a bear at a large group of enemies so that it can hurt as many people as possible to heal Nita.
Star Power - Hyper Bear
Thanks to this power, the bear attacks 50% faster.
How to unlock?
You may unlock Nita by earning 10 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Panda - 30 gems;
- Red Nose - 109 gems;
- Shiba - 150 gems;
- As Nita's attack does not change its direction, target as many opponents as possible.
- A bear can enter grass/bushes and scare out enemies that are hiding there.
- The Big Bear summoned by Nita has a very high amount of health points, so it means it can be used as her own tank. It will scatter enemies and take some of enemy damage.
- Nita's Bear has a very short attack range, so it is best to use it in a closed area where enemies will not be able to avoid the bear.