Shelly is the basic character available in Brawl Stars. She has a firearm that is ideal for newcomers. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally, we have described how to unlock Shelly character.
- Attack - Buckshot
- Super Attack - Super Shell
- Star Power - Shell Shock
- Star Power - Band-Aid
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Buckshot
Shelley's weapon launches a series of missiles that deal medium damage.
The attack is most effective at close range. Stand close to your enemy that the whole series of shells may hit him.
Super Attack - Super Shell
Shelly's super attack launches heavy missiles that destroy everything in their path. They also knock enemies back for a while, giving you an extra chance to damage them or run away.
Star Power - Shell Shock
Enemies caught within Shelly's stellar power are significantly slowed down. This way the whole team can focus on attacking and eliminating opponents.
Star Power - Band-Aid
Thanks to this star power, Shelly can regenerate her life during the match.
How to unlock?
Shelly is available from the beginning of the game. Your task is only to improve her abilities and make her stronger.
- Basic - available from the beginning of the game;
- Bandit - 30 gems.
- Remember, Shelly's weapon works best on short range. Approach your opponents and attack them close enough. This way you will surprise most opponents and gain an advantage over those whose weapons only work over long distances.
- Use your super attack in different circumstances. Remember that you can use it to destroy obstacles.
- Super Missiles have the ability to cancel other Super Attacks because they repel and stun your opponents.
- If you can use shell shock, stay close to your team. When you slow down your opponents, your companions will be able to eliminate them much more efficiently.
- Shotgun Shells are perfect for finding enemies among the vegetation!