This Bloodborne game guide contains the walkthrough over the main single-player campaign and the description of all side quests as well. You will also find here the description of in-game abilities, skills, and items available for your character. Additionally, the guide includes advice about all of the gameplay modes, tips about all types of enemies and bosses which you will encounter during your journey through Yharnam.
The final part of this book has a form of an illustrated solution of all the secrets and the list of achievements - all enriched with the instructions on how to unlock them.
- Bloodborne - Starting Tips
- Bloodborne - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Bloodborne - Weapons and Attire
- Bloodborne Walkthrough
- Bloodborne Bosses
- Bloodborne Side Quests
- Bloodborne Secrets
- Bloodborne Trophy Guide
- Bloodborne Video Guides
Bloodborne - Starting Tips
In this section of the guide you can find tips and tricks helpful enough to survive in Yharnam. Beginners can read about character creation and many in-game features like the multiplayer system, combat system & mechanics, regaining hit points system, insight stat, the death penalty, controls and key bindings, and many other aspects of the game.
- Tips for beginners
- Creating a character
- Special attacks
- Hunter's Dream
Bloodborne - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions is a section of the guide containing important solutions for game's secrets and puzzles which will help you in your adventure through Yharnam. Here you will learn how to find Tonsil Stone or how to grind and obtain blood vials.
- How to go past the Wolf Beasts on the bridge?
- How to find Tonsil Stone?
- How to get to the Forsaken Castle Cainhurst?
- How to find Blood Rock?
- How to unlock the door to Upper Cathedral Ward?
- How to repair and upgrade weapons?
- How to level up your character?
- How to obtain blood vials, blood echoes and quicksilver bullets, the easy way?
- How to get to Yahar'gul, The Unseen Village?
- How to open the main gate in Cathedral Ward?
Bloodborne - Weapons and Attire
List of weapons and attire in Bloodborne - you will find here many types of armors or weapons like Saw Cleaner, Kirkhammer, Threaded Cane or Blade of Mercy. Every item has a detailed description of its stats and characteristics.
Our complete walkthrough will help you from the start to the end of the game. Be sure to check our Bloodborne map - it contains recommended order of exploration, so you will know where should you go next.
- Yharnam map
- Iosefka's Clinic
- Iosefka's Clinic - after defeating Vicar Amelia
- Central Yharnam
- Central Yharnam - Sewers
- Cathedral Ward
- Cathedral Ward - Central Square
- Cathedral Ward - after the fight with Vicar Amelia
- Old Yharnam
- Yahar'gul, The Unseen Village - Underground Jail
- Hemwick Charnel Lane
- Forbidden Woods
- Lecture Building
- Healing Church Workshop
- Abandoned Old Workshop
- Nightmare Frontier
- Forsaken Castle Cainhurst
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village - Yahar'gul Chapel
- Upper Cathedral Ward
- Lecture Building - 1st floor
- Nightmare of Mensis
List of Bloodborne bosses contains tactics and tips helpful to beat every boss in the game. We didn't forget about video guides depicting boss fights.
- Cleric Beast
- Father Gascoigne
- Vicar Amelia
- Blood-Starved Beast
- Witch of Hemwick
- Shadows of Yharnam
- Rom, the Vacuous Spider
- Darkbeast Paarl
- One Reborn
- Martyr Logarius
- Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
- Celestial Emissary
- Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos
- Mergo's Wet Nurse
- Gehrman, the First Hunter
- Moon Presence
Bloodborne Side Quests
Bloodborne has hidden side quests. We've prepared the list of side quests below. Each quest has a detailed walkthrough.
- Queen Annalise
- Young Yharnam girl (Viola's Daughter)
- Find a safe place
- Covenant choice
- Caryll Runes Guide
- Caryll Runes List
- Umbilical Cord Fragments
- Chalice Dungeons
- List of chalices
- Beast Mode
Bloodborne Trophy Guide
Our Bloodborne game guide contains all trophies required to achieve platinum trophy and to get all trophies in The Old Hunters DLC. Here you will learn how to get Hunters Essence trophy, Chalice of Ailing Loran trophy, Chalice of Isz trophy, Blood Gem Contact trophy, Hunters Craft trophy or Living Failures trophy.
Bloodborne Video Guides
In this section of the guide you can find our comprehensive tactics for boss fights.
- Cleric Beast - boss tactics
- Father Gascoigne - boss tactics
- Vicar Amelia - boss tactics
- Blood-Starved Beast - boss tactics
- Witch of Hemwick - boss tactics
- Shadows of Yharnam - boss tactics
- Rom, the Vacuous Spider - boss tactics
- Amygdala - boss tactics
- Darkbeast Paarl - boss tactics
- One Reborn - boss tactics
- Martyr Logarius - boss tactics
- Celestial Emissary - boss tactics
- Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmo - boss tactics s
- Mergo's Wet Nurse - boss tactics
- Gehrman, the First Hunter - boss tactics
- Moon Presence - boss tactics
Bloodborne is an action RPG with the third person perspective view. The game was developed by the From Software - a studio known for the few parts of Armored Core and best known for the Dark Souls series or the Demon's Souls game. Bloodborne is a spiritual successor to the Dark Souls series. It has a heavy fantasy setting focused on Yharnam, a place possessed by a mysterious plague which transforms human beings into monsters. Just like the Dark Souls games this game has an extremely high difficulty and punishes a player for even the tiniest mistake. Even though this game is focused on its action elements it still has a very strong RPG taste.
The Bloodborne guide contains:
- the illustrated walkthrough of the main single player campaign and all the side quests;
- the description of abilities and equipment available for player;
- secrets, collectibles and other items hidden in the game's world;
- a bunch of tips essential to play the game;
- advice about fighting with bosses and specific enemies as well as their advantages and disadvantages;
- the list of achievements and trophies as well as the description of unlocking them.
Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Bloodborne Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 82 pages, 518 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Bloodborne Game Guide & Walkthrough
- How to level up your character in Bloodborne? | FAQ Bloodborne Guide.
- Cathedral Ward - after the fight with Vicar Amelia | Walkthrough Bloodborne Guide.
- Find a safe place | Side quests Bloodborne Guide.
- How to open the main gate in Cathedral Ward in Bloodborne? | FAQ Bloodborne Guide.
- How to repair and upgrade weapons in Bloodborne? | FAQ Bloodborne Guide.