On this page of the Biomutant guide, you will find information on how to activate the Photo Mode. In addition, you will learn when you can use the photo mode and what are its key features.
You can activate the photo mode in two ways:
- From the pause menu
- By pressing a combination of buttons - in the console versions, you must press the left and right analog sticks (L3 R3) simultaneously. It is worth noting that you can disable this quick access function if you want to avoid the risk of accidentally activating Photo Mode during a battle.
The in-game photo mode has fairly functions:
- You can manipulate the camera, but it can't move too far away from the main character.
- You can zoom in and out and change the angle of the camera.
- You can adjust the depth of field.
- You can hide the interface for screenshots - press the Share button on PS4 and the Create button on PS5.
The Photo Mode allows you to take pictures not only during the normal exploration but also when you are on a mount, in a vehicle, or in the middle of a fight.
You can't activate the Photo Mode during cut-scenes. However, if you are playing on PS4/PS5, you can press the Share/Create button to take a screenshot.