On this page of the Biomutant guide, we described a potential problem with selecting items from the radial menu. You may have problems confirming how to select an item from the inventory and use it.
There are a few radial menus available in Biomutant, the most important ones being:
- Consumables - up on the d-pad
- Ranged Weapons - left on the d-pad
- Melee Weapons - right on the d-pad
- Transport - down on the d-pad
Holding down the button displays a menu with a list of available items or modes of transportation.
To confirm that you want to select an item you must:
- Tilt the analog stick to highlight the object you are interested in (example in the picture) - You will be able to Use the object or Summon the means of transport.
- Release the d-pad.
You don't select items by pressing the interaction button, but by releasing the radial menu button (one of the 4 d-pad buttons) and closing it. This will allow you to select a weapon, consume an item, or summon a means of transportation.
Additional note - If you want to add an item to the radial menu, you can do this in the main Inventory. Highlight an item and press the Favorite button - press the right analog stick (R3) if you play on a console.