Our guide and walkthrough to Biomutant is a great compendium of knowledge about this RPG. Detailed information and tips contained in our guide will allow you to learn all the most important game mechanics, complete all main and side quests, properly develop your character and earn all achievements.
The first major chapter of this guide focuses on the basics of Biomutant. This chapter opens with the Beginners Guide recommended for players new to this original RPG. There, we cover such important topics as character stats and attributes, abilities, combat, statuses and resistances to elements, mounts and vehicles.
The second very extensive section of this Biomutant guide is a FAQ with answers to frequently asked questions. We explain in detail how to use fast travel, how to regain health, which perks are best, whether you can mute the narrator, how to unlock Mecha Mekton, how to get rich, how to earn Bio-Points and psionic points, whether you can win a duel with Lupa-Lupin.
In a separate chapter, you will find a detailed walkthrough for Biomutant. On separate pages of this chapter, we describe all the main quests that are necessary to complete the main storyline. Our walkthrough also includes all boss battles, as well as a description of all side quests in Biomutant you can complete during the various stages of the game.
Biomutant can be completed in two ways - we have devoted a separate chapter to this topic. There, we described all possible endings - both good and bad. The guide ends with the Appendix, where you will find, among other things, a trophy guide, as well as the system requirements for Biomutant on PC and a detailed list of controls.
- Biomutant: Beginner's tips
- Biomutant: All main quests
- Biomutant: All side quests
- Biomutant: All bosses
- Biomutant: PC system requirements
- Biomutant: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for answers
- Biomutant: Trophies and platinum
- Biomutant: Language versions
Biomutant: Beginner's tips
- Creating a new character: take some time to create a character that fits your play style. You will be able to determine, e.g. the attributes, resistances, appearance, and class of your hero;
- Healing: in Biomutant, you can heal yourself in several ways - over time, at bonfires, using medkits, or by leveling up;
- Green: the main currency in Biomutant is Green, which can be obtained by e.g. selling unwanted items or finding Greenleaf Plants;
- Mount and fast travel: the world of Biomutant is huge, but luckily you will unlock your first mount and fast travel early in the game;
- Contaminated zones: at the beginning of the game, your character will take damage if they stay too long in a contaminated area. Later, you will acquire special suits thanks to which you will be able to freely explore previously inaccessible areas;
- Ki energy: necessary for dodging and using skills. Ki Energy restores over time, even during combat. If you need to replenish your Ki energy fast, use Energy Packs;
- Parrying and dodging: start practicing parrying early to be able to stun opponents and unleash powerful combos. You should also use dodges to receive less damage;
- Crafting: throughout the game, you will collect a large number of raw materials. You will be able to use them to create new items or upgrade your weapons and armor.
For more Biomutant tips, check out the Beginner's Guide page.
Biomutant: All main quests
- Bunker 101
- Another World
- An Alliance
- The Tribe War Begins
- The Tribe War
- The Chugyard
- The Western Worldeater
- Eastern World Eater
- The Meat Eater
- The Northeastern Worldeater
- The Northwestern Worldeater
- The Tree of Life
- The Ark
- End of the World
Biomutant: All side quests
- Old World Knowledge
- Find the Flush-Stools
- Find The Fry-Sparkers
- Find The Clothes-Soakers
- Googlide Wreckboxes
- Lumen Shrines
- Old World Vaults
- Old World Storage
- The Muscle-Squeezer
- Cleaning up
- The Klawbar
- Find Twing-Twangs
- Find Terra Globuses
- Aurora Totem
- Find Stornkboxes
- The Lumentower
- The Gunsflexers
- The Runboard
- Mekton Wrekboxes
- Tunes of Fnackyleaves
Related to main missions
- It takes a village
- Klick Klack
- The Stringplonk
- Moog Munsterhonter
- The Spiral Groover
- Find the Radionic
- The Bandit Attack
- The Wakeup Call
- The Brogg Friend
- A Bleep-bleep Pursuit
- Pebble Dabble
- The Sludgetrucks
- Trim Furfur
- Moth Infestation
- The Raylighter Rendezvous
- Mapping out the Mindmonitor
- The Solar Mirror Sight
- The Bomba-Ball Friend
- Find the Ring-dinger
- Pinpointtin the Pling-Plong-Booth
- Lump Muffin
- The Shellhorn Friend
- Spying the Eye Box
- Boom Sploder
- Greasy Queasy
- The Sundial
- The Monsterous Fluff Hulk
- The Oxygen Pingdish
- Radioactivity Suit
- The Cold Zone Pingdish
- The Heat Zone Pingdish
- The Oxygen Pingdish
Biomutant: All bosses
Biomutant: PC system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz;
- Graphics Card: 4 GB GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 380 or better;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Disk space: 25 GB.
More information about the recommended system requirements for Biomutant for PC can be found on the System requirements page.
Biomutant: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for answers
If you want to learn more about Biomutant, check out the following questions about this production. Answers to other important questions can be found in the FAQ section.
- Healing - how to restore health? - fights in Biomutant are not the easiest, especially at higher difficulty levels, so it is worth knowing how to heal the hero and regain lost health;
- Parrying strikes - how does it work? - parrying attacks in Biomutant reduces the amount of damage you take. On this page, we tell you how parrying works and how to use it;
- Resources - how to get them? - resources are crafting materials from which you can create new weapons and other items. On this page, you will learn what resources are for and how to get them;
- Green - how to get rich? - the main currency in Biomutant is Green and is used during every transaction. Read this page to learn the best ways to earn cash, and what you can buy with money;
- Persuasion - how to pass the check? - not every battle in Biomutant has to end in bloodshed. We suggest how to pass persuasion tests and what are the consequences of failing them.
Biomutant: Trophies and platinum
In Biomutant, you can get 47 trophies: 1 platinum trophy, 3 gold trophies, 6 silver, and 37 bronze trophies. The easiest trophies are those associated with the game's main storyline. The most time-consuming ones are those associated with exploring and completing side quests.
More detailed information on all of Biomutant's trophies, as well as tips on how to unlock them, can be found on the Trophies/Achievements page.
Biomutant: Language versions
Biomutant has voice-overs in ten different languages. You can read more about the language versions of Biomutant on the Language versions page.
About Biomutant Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Biomutant Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Experiment 101
- publisher: THQ Nordic / Nordic Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
More About Biomutant
Everyone will find something interesting among May releases – from trying to save the universe from the Reapers, to escaping from an oversized woman. We guarantee a full variety of games!
2021 should unleash the full potential of new generation consoles and GPUs. The coming months will bring many exciting games – including the new God of War, Horizon: Forbidden West, and Resident Evil 8.
Waiting for new RPGs? Here's a list of most-wanted upcoming role-playing games, with one notorious absentee, and a strong suit of classic, isometric adventures.
Finished The Last of Us 2 and yearning for more post--apo? There are plenty of games waiting in line, which will allow you to learn interesting stories and test our will to survive in post-apocalyptic lands.
It's time to make an overview of the most anticipated RPGs of 2020. This year will be filled with various types of role-playing titles. Anyway, we already know what you are waiting for.