The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada contains detailed description of the singleplayer campaign along with hits for side- and main quests. Additionally, you'll find here all the relevant info about the campaign and its mechanics. You can also find here a detailed description of all the factions available in the game. I have also described all the available units - all of them evaluated and compared within class and nation. I will describe modifying abilities of the ships and evaluation of their usefulness in combat. All the base mechanics of equipment modification will be discussed as well. In the chapter entitled "general advice" that contains information that's crucial for operating in the Gothic Sector. This guide also contains all the available game modes within the campaign and outside it, as well as advice as far as choosing the right units for specific missions is concerned.
In the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada guide you'll find:
- All the crucial game mechanics info;
- Highlighted types of missions within the campaign and beyond it;
- A complete list of all the units of all the factions available;
- Evaluation of the units and a comparison of their efficiency within each class of ships;
- Advice concerning the campaign and its mechanics;
- All the info about ship's workshop;
- Evaluation of the weapons available;
- A full description of mods for each faction and their application;
- Detailed guide for the SP campaign;
- "General Advice" chapter, containing a selection of the most important advice.
Lukasz Wisniewski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Game Guide
Author : Lukasz Wisniewski for gamepressure.com
last update :
Guide contains : 30 pages, 462 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Game Guide
- Chapter I - The Hand of Darkness | Campaign Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Guide.
- Imperial Navy | Units Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Guide. In this chapter you will find detailed description of Imperial Navy units divided in six categories: Transport, Support, Light cruisers, Cruisers, Battle Cruisers and Battleships.
- Chapter IV - 12th Black Crusade | Campaign Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Guide.
- Chapter V - The Empire Resurgent | Campaign Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Guide.
- Special missions | Campaign Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Guide.