Battlefield Hardline is the first installment in a subseries of first person shooters, created by Visceral Games studios - creators of the Dead Space series. They have decided to abandon war setting, which is traditional for the Battlefield series, and focus on a conflict of different caliber - police fighting organized crime. It is followed with reduction of map sizes in comparison to the previous installments. In Battlefield Hardline infantry is much more important than vehicles, which is different from the previous games. The game take place in modern times, which means that both sides of the conflict can use modern gadgets, like tasers. As usually in Battlefield series, the main focus has been placed on the multiplayer mode. A different approach to gameplay allowed creators to prepare modes typical for cops and villains, like robbing bank. In this guide you will find information both about the single player campaign and multiplayer mode.
Battlefield Hardline guide - Single player campaign contains:
- a detailed walkthrough of the single player campaign,
- information about placement of hidden data.
Battlefield Hardline guide - multiplayer contains:
- controls description,
- advanced general advices,
- advices about character classes,
- description of development path and unlocks system,
- description and advices about vehicles,
- detailed description of game modes,
- advices about combining weapons with accessories,
- description of all available grenades.
Grzegorz "Cyrk0n" Niedziela (www.gamepressure.com)
About Battlefield Hardline Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Cyrk0n" Niedziela for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 52 pages, 250 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.