Battlefield Hardline is the first installment in a subseries of first person shooters, created by Visceral Games studios - creators of the Dead Space series. They have decided to abandon war setting, which is traditional for the Battlefield series, and focus on a conflict of different caliber - police fighting organized crime. It is followed with reduction of map sizes in comparison to the previous installments. In Battlefield Hardline infantry is much more important than vehicles, which is different from the previous games. The game take place in modern times, which means that both sides of the conflict can use modern gadgets, like tasers. As usually in Battlefield series, the main focus has been placed on the multiplayer mode. A different approach to gameplay allowed creators to prepare modes typical for cops and villains, like robbing bank. In this guide you will find information both about the single player campaign and multiplayer mode.
Battlefield Hardline guide - Single player campaign contains:
- a detailed walkthrough of the single player campaign,
- information about placement of hidden data.
Battlefield Hardline guide - multiplayer contains:
- controls description,
- advanced general advices,
- advices about character classes,
- description of development path and unlocks system,
- description and advices about vehicles,
- detailed description of game modes,
- advices about combining weapons with accessories,
- description of all available grenades.
Grzegorz "Cyrk0n" Niedziela (www.gry-online.pl)
About Battlefield Hardline Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Cyrk0n" Niedziela for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 52 pages, 250 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Battlefield Hardline Game Guide
- Gadgets available for all the classes | Character classes Battlefield Hardline Guide.
- Professional | Character classes Battlefield Hardline Guide.
- Enforcer | Character classes Battlefield Hardline Guide.
- Mechanic | Character classes Battlefield Hardline Guide.
- Operator | Character classes Battlefield Hardline Guide.
Battlefield Hardline Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: EA Games
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Battlefield Hardline is the first installment of the subseries belonging to the Battlefield series of first-person shooters.
Battlefield Hardline abandons the traditional theater of war to the conflict of a different sort – the police struggle against organized crime. The player assumes the role of Nick Mendoza – a young detective from Miami who embarks on a personal vendetta throughout United States against his former partners whom the perspective of a fast buck drew the path of lawlessness.
The maps in Battlefield Hardline are clearly bigger than those in the previous series, although some of them are smaller in size compared to the ones from the previous games. Due to the location of the story, the game is dominated by urban areas, although there are also sites such as American deserts.
The action of Battlefield Hardline takes place in the present, so the players can use a considerable arsenal of modern weapons equipped with a wide range of tactical accessories. As in the previous Battlefields, Battlefield Hardline offers a ton of different vehicles – the players can use helicopters, police cars, special forces combat vehicles, boats, and even civilian cars and motorcycles.
In accordance to the tradition of the series, the emphasis is put on multiplayer mode in which the participants assume the role of law enforcement officers or criminals.
- EA Games - Developer Website.
- Electronic Arts Inc. - Publisher Website.
- Battlefield Hardline - Official Website.
Battlefield Hardline PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i5 3.5 GHz/AMD X8 3.6 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 3 GB Geforce GTX 760/4 GB Radeon R9 290 or better, 60 GB HDD, Windows 8 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz/AMD Phenom II 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 896 MB Geforce GTX 260/1 GB Radeon HD 5770 or better, 60 GB HDD, Windows Vista(SP2) 64-bit