"So long as there are men there will be wars." - Albert Einstein
Welcome in the game guide for Battlefield 2142, recently released online first person shooter made by DICE and Electronic Arts. This article contains analyses of every available maps, descriptions of weapons, kits and vehicles of both sides of the modern conflict presented in the game. In addition, there are information about Titan and Conquest modes, game's rules, tactical and teamplay hints. Vast amount of large pictures and highlighted text parts would definitely help in understanding some of the game elements.
Now, let's get to the game itself. I wish you many successes on the battlefield. Enjoy reading.
In Battlefield 2142, there are:
Synonymous phrases and definitions used in this game guide:
- Heavy vehicles, heavy machinery - battlewalkers, tanks;
- APC - transport vehicles BTR-4 Romanov and AVM-2 Groundhog;
- Commander's toys - installations allowing the Commander to scan the battlefield, send strikes etc.;
- Air transport vehicles - UD-12 Shepherd and BTR-20 Yastreb machines;
- Gunships - UD-6 Talon and Type 4 Doragon vehicles;
- Air strike - missile attack performed by a gunship;
- Flag, spawn, spawn point - capturable control point;
- Missile silo - BLOC-2 missile silo, anti-Titan weapon;
- Rocket launcher - Mitchell AV-18 and Sudnik VP weapons, used by engineers.
About Battlefield 2142 Game Guide
Author : Maciej "Sandro" Jalowiec for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 53 pages, 181 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Battlefield 2142 Game Guide
Battlefield 2142 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Digital Illusions
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI 16+
More About Battlefield 2142
Battlefield is a classic series of shooters, but it has been going through an identity crisis for a good few years now. The upcoming next generation of consoles is a chance for a new deal for EA DICE. We look at possible ways of making sure it's better.