The Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear unofficial guide is, in general, a very detailed and richly illustrated walkthrough, in which all of the main, as well as side quests were thoroughly described. Descriptions of all of the quests contain the circumstances of their unlock, their course, all of the available choices and their consequences, as well as the optional rewards received for their completion. Additionally, the guide contains high quality maps of all of the available areas, coupled with the locations of important rooms, closed doors and chests, traps, and places in which you can meet allies, as well as powerful enemies marked on them. The guide is complemented with smaller chapters focused on, above all else, the ways in which you can start the new campaign, elements of gameplay mechanics added in the expansion, or the achievements associated with the new campaign. Siege of Dragonspear is a large expansion to the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - an enhanced edition of the legendary isometric RPG game, released in 2012. The title, previously known as the Adventure Y, is the link between the first, and the second installment of the franchise, offering about 25 hours of adventure. Similarly to the previous, enhanced editions of the game, the discussed PC version of the title was developed by the Overhaul Games, one of the branches of the Beamdog company.
The Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear guide contains:
- Information about the ways in which you can start the new campaign
- New elements and gameplay mechanics added by the expansion
- A detailed walkthrough of the main storyline
- Walkthroughs of all of the side quests, as well as small tasks available in the game
- Map of the world, as well as high quality maps of each area in the game, with the most important locations marked on them
- A list of new achievements associated with the expansion.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 38 pages, 173 images, 11 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Game Guide
- Side Quests in Coast Way Crossing BG: Siege of Dragonspear Guide.
- Map and location description - M7 BG: Siege of Dragonspear Guide.
- Locations of potential party members | Companions BG: Siege of Dragonspear Guide.
- Side Quests in the Ducal Palace | Ducal Palace BG: Siege of Dragonspear Guide.
- Assault on Dragonspear - Main quest BG: Siege of Dragonspear Guide.
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Overhaul Games
- publisher: Atari / Infogrames
- platform: PC
Siege of Dragonspear is a large expansion to Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition – a 2012's remastered version of the cult isometric RPG released on PC. The story in the expansion connects the storylines of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II, although it faces us with a completely new threat. Killing Sarevok (the main antagonist from the first game) theoretically should have saved the world from the evil spawn of Bhaal. Alas, Siege of Dragonspear reveals that the victory celebration was premature, for an evil crusade is marching down from the north, led by a mysterious, charismatic female warrior called Shining Lady. The rumor has it she too, like the game’s protagonist, is a Bhaalspawn. The player has to set off on a quest to face her.
Among the new features implemented in Siege of Dragonspear, the most essential, right after new quests and locations to explore, are four new companions who can join your party: Captain Schael Corwin (a human archer), Voghiln the Vast (a skald from the north), M’Khiin Grubdoubler (a goblin shaman), and Glint Gardnersonson (a gnome with combined abilities of a cleric and a rogue). The companions' descriptions reveal another novelty – playable shaman character class.
Siege of Dragonspear offers the same play modes as the base game. Hence, you can complete the story campaign either solo or in a group of six cooperating players. Siege of Dragonspear is based on the classic technology offered by the Infinity Engine.
- Overhaul Games - Developer Website.
- Atari / Infogrames - Publisher Website.
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Official Website.
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Pentium 4 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 128 MB GeForce 5900 or better, 2,17 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10