Baldurs Gate 3: Goblin Camp - map
Baldurs Gate 3 guide, walkthrough
Key points of Baldurs Gate 3 - M6 - Goblin Camp
Important locations on the map
Powerful enemies and traps
Unique passageways and treasures
New potential team members
This page of the Baldurs Gate 3 game guide contains a high-quality M6 map of the Goblin Camp. With our map, you'll learn how to get to the Goblin Camp and what are the most important locations, treasures, and potential threats there.
Important locations - Goblin Camp
1. Bridge to Goblin Camp. Crossing the bridge is the main way to get to the Goblin Camp entrance, but the cutscene showing the encounter with the goblins is triggered after getting close enough to them (blue 3 on the map). You can reach the bridge from the Blighted Village (M5 map).
2. A fallen tree over the precipice. It is located southeast of the main entrance to the camp (blue 3 on the map). Taking this passage allows you to sneak into the Goblin Camp from the Forest side - you can jump down to the lower rock ledge adjacent to the tree.
It's important to walk one by one after a fallen tree. Otherwise it will not hold the weight of the heroes and will break. This means a fall from a high altitude that can end in serious damage or death of team members.
3. Camp guards. The course of the encounter with the goblins guarding the main entrance to the camp is very important. If you pass one of the skills tests or use illithid powers, you will be allowed into the camp and free to explore it. Otherwise, a battle with the goblins may begin. Another way to get into the Goblin Camp is to rescue Sazza the Goblin from the prison of the Druid Grove (map M3, blue 13).
If you failed the skillcheck, there are other ways to get into Goblin Camp. There are places to climb or descend to the north of the entrance (blue 4 on the map), but you must avoid detection by a scout. There is a small gap to the south that you can jump over (Blue 5 on the map), although on your way to it you should avoid mine-traps.
9. Heavy oak doors. This is the main passage to the Shattered Sanctum (map M8). You don't have to talk to the guard at the door. This passage allows you to start exploring the ground floor of the Sanctum. Alternatively, you can reach the cracked wall and destroy it (blue 10 on the map).
10. Cracked wall. It will only become visible after passing the skillcheck. The best way to gradually damage this wall is to use melee weapons and various offensive spells. Destroy the wall to unlock the passage to the upper level of the Shattered Sanctum (map M8).
3. The chest behind the waterfall. It's a pretty well hidden secret. You can approach the waterfall by choosing the lower path. Go or jump over a waterfall. In the chest, there are Greataxe 1, onyx and parchment, among other things.
8. Grat. If you got into the camp without starting a fight, you can trade with that goblin. Grat sells potions, various types of melee weapons, and torches.
Other information on the Goblin Camp map
The Goblin Camp resembles Blighted Village in many ways (map M5). Goblins also reside in this location. A peaceful encounter with goblins is recommended, so you won't have to fight many battles with them. If you are allowed into the Goblin camp, you can freely explore the entire area on the surface. There will also be opportunities for additional interactions, to meet a goblin merchant, among others.
When exploring the area shown on the map, look out for several traps. In particular, the southern road leading from the side of the fallen tree. Instead, it's worth looking for interactive containers to plunder. Many of the items found are not marked in red, and therefore are not the property of the goblins. You can take them and browse them without risking a fight.
To the southwest of the Goblin camp is an exit to the map of the world. Unfortunately, the early access version of Baldur's Gate 3 does not allow you to travel around the world. You can only watch what the map of the world looks like in the game.