From this chapter of the guide, you will find out which races available in Baldurs Gate 3 best fit the Fighter class.
When deciding to play as a Fighter in Baldur's Gate 3, you should definitely pay attention to the races that have a bonus for the right qualities, such as strength, constitution, and even intelligence, if you want to use selected spells later. Also, there are additional skills offered by individual races, which can further enrich your character's playing style.
The dwarf is an ideal race for a fighter in Baldurs Gate 3, as he is extremely durable and provides this class with additional valuable bonuses, especially as a Shield Dwarf subrace.
- Race Bonus: Constitution 2;
- Dwarven Resilience: the character is given the opportunity to defend himself against Poison and gains immunity to poison;
- Darkvision: the protagonist can see in the dark within a radius of 12 meters;
- Shield Dwarf: proficiency in light and medium armor, Strength +2.
Githyanki is another good choice if you want to play the fighter class in Baldur's Gate 3 and then develop it towards magic - specialization Eldritch Knight.
- Racial bonus: Strength +2, Intelligence +1;
- Proficiency: light armor, medium armor, short swords, long swords, two-handed swords;
- Githyanki psionics - Magic Hand: creates an invisible spectral weapon that can manipulate objects.
Humans are probably the most versatile race available in Baldurs Gate 3 so it will work well as a warrior. Human receives a +1 bonus to every attribute available in the game.