The following guide contains a complete set of information for Back 4 Blood. You will learn all the basic mechanics like combat, death, or choosing the best weapon for the task. This guide is supposed to help you complete the game successfully and draw your attention to the most important aspects of the game. You will be able to check the available characters and their specialties. You will also read about the most important starting tips that will make it easier for you to start your adventure with Back 4 Blood. You will also learn about the more complex mechanics like the system of creating decks, or supply lines.
Another, equally important part of the guide is the extensive section with the answers to the most frequently asked questions, i.e. FAQ. Here, you'll find out e.g. how to open a locked door, what is the horde and how not to summon it, what you can buy with the in-game currency, and what is important when choosing a weapon.
Our guide to Back 4 Blood explains in detail things like starting character classes, information on creating decks, and much more.
- Back 4 Blood: Beginner's guide
- Back 4 Blood: System requirements
- Back 4 Blood: Platforms - what will I play on?
- Back 4 Blood: Language versions
Back 4 Blood: Beginner's guide
Below you will find some of the most important tips for players starting their adventure with Back 4 Blood:
- Team work is the most important thing! There is no point in separating yourself from the allies. If you are alone, you increase your chance of dying. Don't pretend to be a hero who can defeat everyone alone - it is practically impossible, and most of your attempts will end in death.
- Don't waste ammo and items. Don't let the surplus of ammunition or items deceive you - it is very easy to run out of everything if you are not very careful. Try to switch between weapons instead of using only the main one, especially if you can kill an enemy easily.
- Use items on companions if the situation requires it. You can use a medicine to heal an ally or place an ammo box so that they can keep fighting.
- Aim for weak spots. Many zombies have them - they are very distinctive, you definitely will not miss them. Shooting these points deals increased damage, meaning you can defeat the enemies faster and save ammunition.
- Compose your deck to suit your playstyle. At the very beginning, there won't be too many cards to choose from - you will unlock them through grind. However, it is worth exchanging cards on a regular basis for those that are definitely more suited to your playstyle.
More tips can be found on a separate page of our guide: Beginner's guide.
Back 4 Blood: System requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 590
- HDD space: 25 GB
More information about the system requirements can be found on a separate page of our guide: System requirements.
Back 4 Blood: Platforms - what will I play on?
Back 4 Blood will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and PC (Steam and Epic Games).
Back 4 Blood: Language versions
Back 4 Blood has 15 languages to choose from. Out of these, 7 languages are available as dubbing.
About Back 4 Blood Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : August 16, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Back 4 Blood Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Turtle Rock Studios
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Back 4 Blood
2021 certainly promises a number of high-profile games, very hyped and strongly advertised. Next to them, however, will be more obscure games, which may turn unlikely candidates for the game of the year title. Here is our selection of such games.