Acre - Investigation
Knights of Acre guard docks very strictly so when you're close to the marching regiment, you're in danger. Tasks like interrogations or assassinations could be much harder to perform.
Speak with a resident, then find a synchronization point in the Middle District. You need at least 3 tasks completed.
Status:0/6 Investigations Complete. 3 Investigations are needed to access Assassination Memory. Climb view point to locate them.
1. Eavesdropping. You will learn that Sibrand is hiding in the docks in fear of assassination.
2. Informer. Eliminate 5 targets in 4 minutes. You will receive a map showing positions of guards in docks.
3. Informer (informator). In exchange for killing 3 targets, you will receive a map with positions of drunkards in docks.
4. Interrogation. Interrogated man will reveal that Sibrand wants to create a blockade to cut King Richard out from supplies and reinforcements.
5. Pickpocket. Stolen document contains information about northern part of the docks which are not guarded.
6. Pickpocket. A stolen letter contains a message revealing that Sibrand will return to his ship soon.
Sibrand alone is not very dangerous. The problem is getting close to him, as he's hiding on his ship. Altair can't swim (yes - he can't), so be very careful when jumping onto poles.
Jump onto the platform, and onto the boat.
Kill the guard with a throwing knife.
Jump down onto the boat on the the other side of the tower.
Jump onto the boat where a drunkard is walking. Go forward towards the ship.
Wait for Sibrand and climb the edge of the ship.
After a while he will start to shoot and that is the best moment to assassinate him.
Return to your master and after that go to Damascus.