Acre - investigation part I
Speak with a resident in the Bureau, go to the Rich District and climb onto the highest tower of the big cathedral.
Status:0/6 Investigations Complete. 3 Investigations are needed to access Assassination Memory. Climb view point to locate them.
1. Pickpocket. In the letter you will find some mysterious information about William.
2. Informer. Two people must be eliminated to complete this task.
3. Pickpocket. In the letter you will find a plan of the inner fortress where William stays.
4. Interrogation. You victim reveals that King Richard is meeting with William.
5. Pickpocket. You'll find a plan with marked positions of archers guarding William.
Acre - investigation part II
6. Informer. 20 flags in 3 minutes for information about guarded part of the fortress.
Run to the street on right side of the informer.
Pick the right side of the street, jump on the boxes and beams.
Jump onto the footbridge and collect flags you can see from there.
Climb onto the next wall and turn left.
Jump onto the roofs not bothering with guards.
Collect last of the flags.
William de Montferrat
After completing tasks, speak with the resident in the Bureau and go to the fortress where William meets King Richard.
Prepare throwing knives and pass the gate.
Beyond the gate turn right. You should spot an archer walking on the nearby wall. Target him and kill him with a throwing knife.
Climb up and do the same with an archer on the left.
Go along the wall and kill two more archers.
Stand in the corner, above William's head.
Climb down slowly and assassinate him. Escape using ladders.
Return to your master to receive more throwing knives and go to Jerusalem.