You will receive two new skills. The first one is the ability to grab ledges when you're falling. The second is the grab break technique. Leave and go to Damascus.
Damascus - investigation part I
Use the scholar trick to get inside the city, speak with the resident in the Bureau and go to the Rich District which is now available.
Climb the tower near the temple and you will get the rest of the towers to perform synchronization on.
Status:0/6 Investigations Complete. 3 Investigations are needed to access Assassination Memory. Climb view point to locate them.
1.Eavesdropping Eavesdropping reveals that you can reach private chambers of Nuquod by climbing the scaffolding.
2. Eavesdropping. You will find out that Nuquod is preparing a big feast.
3. Informer. In exchange for assassination of two targets the informer will reveal positions of the guards in Nuquod palace.
4. Pickpocket. A stolen letter contains a secret about a feast in the palace.
5. Interrogation. Interrogated person will tell you that the best moment to attack Nuqoud should be during his speech.
Damascus - investigation part II
6. Informer. 20 flags in 3 minutes in exchange for information about the fountain you can climb onto.
Go to the gate.
Jump onto the boxes, then on the wall and turn left using the beams. Climb onto the roof of the building and go down using the ladder.
Take flags near the building and go through the gate.
Take all the flags from the right side. Turn left and jump onto the building. There is a flag on the roof, and the next one on the scaffolding below.
Jump on the scaffolding, take the next flag from the footbridge and climb onto the roof of the building.
You can see the rest of the flags from the roof.
After a visit in the Bureau, go to the palace and wait for a start of the feast.
Prepare the hidden blade and turn right, climb on the balcony.
Avoiding the guard, jump on the balcony where you target awaits.
... and assassinate.
Return to your master to receive new skills - improved attack and dodge. Leave and go to Acre.