On this page of the AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok guide, you can find a map of Eitri - one of the regions of Svartalfheim. The region has its own questline, but you can embark on a search for collectibles - for that reason we've marked locations of interest on the region map. These include dwarven altars, schematics, armor, abilities, and many other new activities.
- Basic information about the region
- World Events
- Books of Knowledge (Abilities)
- Mylna Raid
- Dwarven Altars
- Mythical Memories
- Cosmetic Schemes
- Dwarf in Distress
- Jotun Blight
- Heroic Sagas
- Uncut Gemstones
Basic information about the region
Eitri is the fourth region of Svartalfheim that you end up in. It is a small town located between the other areas.
- The suggested hero power for this region is 390;
- On this part of the map you will find 1 fast travel point (synchronization point);
- There are no ports in Eitri;
- There are no shelters in this region;
- There's nothing stopping you from going to other parts of the map, but they have different difficulty levels;
- You can return to Norway/England/Ireland at any time, you aren't blocked by any story quests.
In this region, there is a single World Event awaiting completion. This is a short side quest that you will complete in a few minutes. Walkthrough for it can be found on a dedicated page of our guide.
There are 5 ingots to find in Eitri. They are marked on the map with golden dots, and when you get close to them, you will see a gold bar icon. This way, you will easily pinpoint the exact location of the chest.
Books of Knowledge (Abilities)
There isn't any Books of Knowledge in Eitri.
There is a single Gear item in Eitri. Its location is marked on a dedicated page of the guide.
There are no raid sites in the area.
There are no Dwarven Altars in Eitri.
There are no Mythical Memories in Eitri.
There are 2 Cosmetic Schemes in the region. We have described their exact location on a separate page of this guide.
Dwarf in Distress
There aren't any Dwarfs in Distress in the region.
In Eitri, there aren't any areas affected by Jotun Blight.
There are 2 Heroic Saga fragments in this region. We have described their exact location on a separate page of this guide.
There is a single Uncut Gemstone in Eitri. Its exact location can be viewed on a dedicated page of this guide.