In Assassin's Creed Rebellion, you can also complete missions in the rush mode. It's a unique mode, allowing you to complete missions in a few seconds without losing a single reward. On this page of the guide, we'll describe how to unlock the Rush Mode, how to prepare for this mode, and what you gain by using it.
- How to unlock the Rush Mode?
- How to launch the Rush Mode?
- Cons of the Rush Mode
- What does the Rush Mode provide?
How to unlock the Rush Mode?
Rush Mode is unlocked automatically after completing the mission in the classic way. This enables you to return to the mission at any time and win rewards again.
How to launch the Rush Mode?
After unlocking the Rush Mode, enter the mission selection menu again and select the "rush" button, marked in purple.
Once there, look carefully at the requirements. Characters usually need to have 100% life to participate in the mission.
Another requirement is the strength of the hero. You can check this in the statistics or in the place shown on the screenshot above.
The last requirement is the hero class. If you want to start a mission in Rush mode, you must meet all of the above criteria.
Cons of the Rush Mode
- Assassinations performed in this mode don't count towards achievements, the same applies to the collected chests and resources.
- Quite a big problem is also the fact that the characters often finish this mode slightly beaten up - they lose about 30-40% of life points.
What does the Rush Mode provide?
The Rush Mode provides the same rewards as traditional completion of a mission. Thanks to this, you don't lose anything and you can gain a lot of resources without wasting your time.