Assassin's Creed Rebellion has some very nice and accurate movement animations for a mobile game. At the very beginning, you can enjoy the heroes jump and execute perfectly aimed blows, as well as the whole mission system. Hero selection can be interesting and engaging, but after spending some more time with the game it becomes monotonous. The auto mode available during the missions comes to the rescue.
- What is the auto mode?
- The advantages of the auto mode
- Does the auto mode affect mission results?
- How to launch the auto mode?
- Do I have to pay for it?
What is the auto mode?
- The game selects the heroes on its own - it's a huge plus if you no longer feel like thinking about the tasks of your heroes. The game will choose the best hero for the task.
- The game selects interactions on its own - thanks to this, you have a good chance that your hero will not suffer. The game will also choose the heroes' behavior and will estimate what will be a safer move.
- You don't have to click anything - after starting the mission, all you have to do is turn on the auto mode, and you don't have to click anything until the end of the mission. The game will "play itself".
The advantages of the auto mode
If you play a long time in Assassin's Creed Rebellion, completing missions may seem boring. Thanks to the auto mode, missions will go complete themselves on their own, and you will gain a lot of time.
You can interrupt at any time - if you want to check a room by yourself or choose a character, you can easily turn off the auto mode and continue the mission on your own.
You don't have to do anything - you can turn on the auto mode, leave your phone and enjoy a moment of peace. The game will not require any interaction from you until the mission is over.
The game will collect all boxes - a big plus of auto mode is that the game checks all rooms, which enables it to find all resource chests.
The game chooses the most profitable options - as the game also chooses the heroes and their interactions, they usually emerge unscathed.
Does the auto mode affect mission results?
The auto mode has no direct effect on the results of a mission, but it often happens that you'll gain much more from it. The game decides and selects the most advantageous characters and moves so that you can finish the mission unscathed. In addition, the game in auto mode independently searches for any chests available in the mission, so you can get more rewards.
How to launch the auto mode?
To start the auto mode you have to click on the icon marked on the screenshot above.
The auto mode can be combined with the acceleration available in the game. Thanks to this, the missions will be performed independently at an express pace.
Do I have to pay for it?
You don't pay any extra money for this option. The price is the same as for a regular mission. To run the mission you have to spend the required amount of Intel points, and then you can freely juggle the modes available in the mission.