On this page of our game guide you can find out how many different editions of Assassin's Creed Odyssey are available and what sort of content each edition offers.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey has as many as 7 different versions, and some of them have been released uniquely for the European PC market or on the Uplay platform. If you are wondering what can be found in each edition, then we have prepared a detailed overview below.
- The Standard Edition does not have any bonuses except for The Blind King quest, an additional mission that gets unlocked if you have purchased a pre-order;
- Deluxe Edition: includes Kronos Gear Pack, Herald of Dusk Gear Pack, XP and Drachma boosters, Capricornus Naval Pack and The Blind King quest;
- Gold Edition: it has all the above-mentioned bonuses and an additional Secrets of Greece mission, Season Pass, Steelbook in case of PS4 and Xbox One versions;
- Ultimate Edition: has all add-ons of the Gold Edition except Steelbook;
- Medusa Edition is a boxed Edition: The Blind King quest, The Secrets of Greece quest, Kronos Gear Pack, and the box also includes a world map, an official soundtrack on CD, an artbook, a unique box, a Fallen Gorgon figurine;
- Spartan Edition: this is a boxed Collector's Edition available for PC and consoles, which contains all possible extras, including a Season Pass and additional content available in the boxed version. However, it has a different figurine - Spartan Leap statue and land exclusive Lithograph that can be mounted on a wall.
- Pantheon Edition: this boxed Collector's Edition is available for PC and consoles, it contains all possible extras of the Spartan Edition and a unique statue - Nemesis Diorama.