This page in our guide to Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis contains the world map of Porimos Ring region. This is the last location you visit during the main storyline. The map shows places that you can visit. Among them, you can find Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Porimos Ring is the third place you visit during the storyline of the third DLC;
- This location consists of six parts separated by water;
- This place doesn't have any towns nor villages;
- You won't find a blacksmith here;
- The terrains here are either covered in grass or in marble;
- This location also has mountains;
- This location doesn't have many side activities.
There are no tombs in Porimos Ring.
There are no archives in this location.
There are no Ainigmata Ostraka in Porimos Ring.
Perception of Hermes
This location has three Perceptions of Hermes - Insight of War, Insight of the Titan and Insight of Blessings.