This page in our guide to Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis contains the world map of Oikos of Atlantis region. This is the second location you visit during the main storyline. The map shows places that you can visit. Among them, you can find Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Oikos of Atlantis is the second place you visit during the storyline of the third DLC;
- This location consists of six parts separated by water;
- This place doesn't have any towns nor villages;
- You won't find a blacksmith here;
- This location consists of several levels, so you need to constantly move around buildings;
- The best way to move between the parts of the region is to use a boat.
There are no tombs in Oikos of Atlantis.
There are six archives here - Repository of Iris, Archive of Hebe, Archive of Hephaistos, The Tinia Archive, Horus Repository and The Consus Archive.
There are three Ainigmata Ostraka in Oikos of Atlantis.
Perception of Hermes
There are no perceptions here.