This page in our guide to Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis contains the world map of Mourning Fields region. This is the third location in which you will complete the main missions. The map shows locations that you can visit. The side activities include, for example, Perception of Hermes and Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Mourning Fields is the third location you visit by performing story missions in Fate of Atlantis DLC.
- This location doesn't have any towns or villages.
- This location doesn't have a blacksmith nor a merchant.
- Position it has very small water bodies, located mainly in forests.
- Gate of the Unbowed is located on top of the highest mountain in this region.
There are no tombs in Mourning Fields.
There are two Ainigmata Ostraka in Mourning Fields.
Perception of Hermes
This region has only one location of this type - Hall of Maniai.