This page of the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis guide contains a map of Asphodel Fields. This is the final location which you'll visit while completing story missions. We've marked the locations that you can visit, some of them containing tributes or Ainigmata ostrakas.
- Asphodel Fields is the final location which you'll visit while completing story missions from Fate of Atlantis.
- The area does not contain any shops or a blacksmith
- Persephone's Akropolis is located in the center of the region.
- Persephone's Akropolis is surrounded by water and is formed of plains and mountains.
- On the highest mountain in the region you'll find Persephone's Akropolis and Prosperity Terrace.
There are no tombs in the region.
There are three Marble Maiden Tributes in the area. They are found in various places around the map.
In Asphodel Fields, there is a single Ainigmata Ostraka. It is called Dear Demeter.
Perception of Hermes
There is a single location of that type:
- Buried Silence Cave - found right next to Persephone's Akropolis.