Minos's Faith | Fields of Elysium maps and atlas
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
This page of the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis guide contains a map of Minos's Faith. This is the third location which you'll visit while completing story missions. We've marked locations that you can visit, some of them containing tributes or Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Minos's Faith is the third location which you'll visit while completing story missions in Fate of Atlantis.
- The region does not contain any cities or villages. You can only find a single settlement called Hermes Workshop.
- The area does not contain a shop or a blacksmith.
- The region contains huge water basins which are best traversed using a boat.
- The highest mountain in the region is home to Veiled Altar of Hermes.
- In Minos's Faith, you'll find two enemy bases - Mausoleum of the Kingless Queen and Ruins of Rhadamanthos.
This location does not contain any tombs.
This area contains six Marble Maiden Tributes. They are located in various places around the map.
In Minos's Faith, there is a single Ainigmata Ostraka. It is called Keep Your Eye on Me.
Perception of Hermes
The region contains a single location of this type:
- Veiled Altar of Hermes - found in the eastern part of the region, inside one of the higher mountains.