This page of the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis guide contains a map of Pheraia's Retreat. This is the second location which you'll visit while completing story missions. We've marked the locations that you can visit, some of them containing tributes, tombs, or Ainigmata Ostrakas.
- Pheraia's Retreat is the second region which you'll visit while completing story missions from Fate of Atlantis.
- The area does not contain any towns, but you'll encounter two villages and three bases.
- The area does not contain any shop or a blacksmith.
- The location has a lot of smaller water basins which are best traversed by swimming.
- The highest mountain of the region is home to Sacred Sanctuary.
The only tomb found in Pheraia's Retreat is called Gaia's Underpass. You'll encounter it while visiting the eastern part of the region. You can get four treasures from it.
This region contains six Marble Maiden Tributes. They are found in various locations around the map.
There is a single Ainigmata Ostraka in Pheraia's Retreat. It is called Brick House.
Perception of Hermes
This region contains two such locations:
- Sunken Jaw of the Styx - found on the border between Asylum and Deukalion's Heritage.
- Dead Heroes Haven - you can access it through Gaia's Underpass.