Deukalion's Heritage | Fields of Elysium maps and atlas
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
This page of the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Fate of Atlantis guide contains a map of Deukalion's Heritage. This is the first location which you'll visit while completing story missions. We've marked locations that you can visit, some of them containing tributes or Ainigmata Ostrakas.
- Deukalion's Heritage is the first region you'll visit while completing story missions from Fate of Atlantis.
- There isn't any city in the region, but you'll encounter two villages.
- You can find a blacksmith near Iapetos' Ruins
- There are three enemy camps in the region - Adonis' Gardens, Fortress of the Three Sisters and Palace of the Colossi.
- The location contains a lot of water basins, which are best traversed using a boat.
- The biggest mountain in the area contains the Rebel's Peak.
Deukalion's Heritage does not contain any tombs.
The area contains three Marble Maiden Tributes. They are located in various places around the map.
In Deukalion's Heritage, there is a single Ainigmata Ostraka. It is called High and Dry.
Perception of Hermes
The area does not contain such activities.