Attika - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
This page of our guide to Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains the map for Attika, one of the largest locations available in the game. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find numerous activities and places such as vantage points, tombs, animal nests, Ancient Tablets and Ainigmata Ostraka.
General information about Attika
1. You can access Attika right at the beginning of the game. This location isn't blocked by any story-related missions. You won't skip it, either - your character must explore this area during the main storyline.
2. Recommended level for this region is 18. However, a lower level doesn't mean that you can't explore these lands. Just remember to avoid aggressive enemies.
3. Attika has a few towns where you can find a Leader House, vantage points, notice boards and blacksmiths.
Tombs in Attika
There are two tombs in Attika - Tomb of Eteokles and Mycenaean Tomb of Ajax.
Ainigmata Ostraka in Attika
There are 5 Ainigmata Ostraka in Attika.
1. Backstage Pass - found in the Textile Workshop.
2. Killer View - found in Mt. Pentalikos Marable Quarry.
3. Elbow Greece - found on Altar of Love.
4. Goat's Gruff - found in Camp Dekelia.
5. War Eagle - found in Salamis Marable Quarry.
Anigmata Ostraka in Attika locations.
Ancient Tablets in Attika
There are a few Ancient Tablets in Attika. They are in: Mt. Pentalikos Marable Quarry, Burned Temple of Hera and Ruined Sanctuary of Ajax.
Romances in Attika
Attika is the place where you can start a long relationship with Alkibiades. You can start it during Perikles's Symposium.
More about romancing with Alibiades.