AC Odyssey: Achaia - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
On this page of our Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide we have provided a map that describes the Achaia region. The map shows all possible side activities. These include viewpoints, tombs, animal lairs, ancient tablets and Ainigmata Ostraka.
Basic Information about Achaia region
1. You can reach this region at the very beginning of the game. All you need to do is to get a ship and sail through the first available waters.
2. The recommended hero experience level for this region is 44. However, if you don't have this level of experience, you still may visit this place. Just be careful please.
3. In the northern part of this area you will find the city of Parai. There you will find the leader's house, two information boards, a cave, temples, a blacksmith's, a port and even enemy ports.
Tombs in Achaia region
There is only one tomb in Achaia region - the Tomb of Eurypylos.
Ainigmata Ostraka in Achaia region
In this region you will find three Ainigmata Ostraka:
1. Belly Flop - it's located in the Sanctuary of Poseidon.
2. Dye Dye Dye - it's located in the Teichos of Herakles.
3. Showboat - it's located in the Ruins of Helike
Ancient Tablets in Achaia region
In this location you will find one ancient tablet. It is located in the Ruins of Helike.
Romances in Achaia region
There is no one to romance with in Achaia.