AC Odyssey: Arcadia Map - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
On this page of Assassin's Creed guide we've uploaded a map showing the Arcadia region. It is one of the largest areas available in the game. On the map we have marked all tombs, animal lairs, viewpoints and many other interesting places worth visiting.
Basic information about Arcadia region
1. Arcadia is one of the areas you will visit during main quests, but keep in mind that there are no side quests available here.
2. The recommended hero level for this region is 36. Of course, you can get there earlier. However, you must watch out for animal lairs and enemy camps.
3. There are two cities in Arcadia. You will find an information board in both cities. In a city located in the western part of the region there is also a harbor.
Tombs in the Arcadia region
There are two tombs located in Arcadia Waterfall of Styx and Tomb of the Daughter of Atlas.
Ainigmata Ostraka in Arcadia region
There are four Ainigmata Ostraka in Arcadia region:
1. Strange Disease - it is located in the Temple of Apollo.
2. Hobby Horsing - it is located at the Lost Horse of Odysseus.
3. Farming Coin - to get it, visit the Deserted Farm in northern part of Arcadia.
4. Sweet Tooth - Lagos's Compound in the central part of Arcadia.
- All Ainigmata Ostraka riddles in Arcadia region.
Ancient Tablets in Arcadia region
There is only one ancient tablet in Arcadia region. It is located in Origins of the Karyatids
Romances in Arcadia region
Unfortunately, you will not witness any sexual experience in the Arcadia region.