On this page of Assassin's Creed guide we've uploaded a map showing the Arkadia region. It is one of the largest areas available in the game. On the map we have marked all tombs, animal lairs, viewpoints and many other interesting places worth visiting.
Basic information about Arkadia region
1. Arkadia is one of the areas you will visit during main quests, but keep in mind that there are no side quests available here.
2. The recommended hero level for this region is 36. Of course, you can get there earlier. However, you must watch out for animal lairs and enemy camps.
3. There are two cities in Arkadia. You will find an information board in both cities. In a city located in the western part of the region there is also a harbor.
There are two tombs located in Arkadia:
- Waterfall of Styx,
- Tomb of the Daughter of Atlas.
There are four Ainigmata Ostraka in Arkadia region:
- Strange Disease - it is located in the Temple of Apollo.
- Hobby Horsing - it is located at the Lost Horse of Odysseus.
- Farming Coin - to get it, visit the Deserted Farm in northern part of Arkadia.
- Sweet Tooth - Lagos's Compound in the central part of Arkadia.
There is only one ancient tablet in Arkadia region. It is located in Origins of the Karyatids
Unfortunately, you will not witness any sexual experience in the Arkadia region.