This page of our guide to Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains the map for Kythera island. This is one of the regions that has many activities. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find numerous activities and places such as vantage points, tombs, animal nests, Ancient Tablets and Ainigmata Ostraka.
General information about Kythera
1. Kythera can only be reached with your ship. You can visit that place right after you get the ship back.
2. Recommended level for this region is 42. You can still explore this island even when you have a lower level. However, you should stay away from wild animals and stronger enemies, found mainly in camps.
3. Kythera has two ports - Skandeia Harbor and Murex Dyeing Facility. Besides that, you will also find a lot of temples with treasures and Ostraka.
4. The Krokottos Hyena is in the south. Defeat this enemy to get a lot of XP.
Tombs on Kythera
There are no tombs on Kythera.
Ainigmata Ostraka on Kythera
There is only 1 Ainigmata Ostraka on Kythera.
1. Made in Abyss - in the Temple of Aphrodite.
Ancient Tablets on Kythera
Kythera has 2 locations with Ancient Tablets. You can find them in Diakoftki Ruins and Mycenaean Ruins.
Romances on Kythera
Diona can be found on Kythera. Start "I, Diona" quest to be able to have a relationship with her. More about romancing with Diona on separate page of our guide.