Mikkos is a man who works as a janitor and can be found on the island of Lemnos in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. On this page you will find complete information on where to find Mikkos and what steps you have to do to sleep with him.
- Step 1 - First meeting with Mikkos
- Step 2 - Completion of quests related with finding a cure for Neleus
- Step 3 - Final meeting with Mikkos
Step 1 - First meeting with Mikkos
To meet Mikkos you have to reach Lemnos Island shown in picture one - it is located in the northeastern part of the map of the world and is adjacent to Abantis Islands, among others. On arrival, find the Tough Love side quest marker (picture 2).
The quest Tough Love is about a sick Neleus who is a relative of Captain Barnabas. After meeting the quest giver, you have to get to Mikkos's House. Mikkos will take part in the next conversation for the first time.
During the conversation with Barnabas it is necessary to choose the second dialogue option marked in the picture, i.e. suggest a gentle approach to the matter. This will ensure that Mikkos does not die in the further part of the related storyline.
During your first conversation with Mikkos, you can select a dialog option marked with a heart icon - it is shown in the attached picture.
Step 2 - Completion of quests related with finding a cure for Neleus
You must now complete some new side quests that appear in the main hero's quest log. They can be performed on the neighboring island of Thasos.
- Doctor's Pet - You must visit the quarry, release the imprisoned doctor, and then deal with the people he has indicated.
- School of Hard Knocks - You have to meet with Euthymos who runs the school and defeat him in an honorary duel in order to get the necessary information.
- Indulging Just a Little - You must visit the vineyard, talk to Aietes, examine Karpos's villa and then release the imprisoned athletes.
- Retribution - You must meet with a doctor in a quarry, pick up medicine from a dying man and visit an enemy fort with the intention of killing a general-culturist.
Quest Indulging Just a Little is the most important thing for this romance, because you will meet a drunk Mikkos in Karpos villa. Talking to Mikkos is not obligatory to complete this quest, so you can easily miss it. Mikkos is marked with a magnifying glass icon and is shown in the picture above.
During a meeting with Mikkos, you can choose from a variety of dialog options marked with heart icons. Depending on your decision, you can sleep with Mikkos himself, with Mikkos and another man, with Mikkos and another woman, or with Mikkos and both - another man and a woman (a triangle).
Step 3 - Final meeting with Mikkos
After the assassination of the general and leaving the fort as part of the Retribution quest, a cutscene from a new meeting will follow. Mikkos and Neleus didn't die only if you suggested treating Neleus gently during an earlier conversation with Barnabas. You will then find out that they were rescued by members of the Adrestia crew.
During the last conversation with Mikkos, you can choose a new dialog option with a heart icon. The hero kisses Mikkos and sleeps with him. As a reward for completing all quests related to Mikkos and Neleus in addition to experience and gold, you will also get the unique Barnabas's Dagger.