Seriphos and Lestris Maps - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
This page of our guide for Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains the map for Seriphos and Lestris islands which are part of the Pirate Islands archipelago. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find numerous activities and places such as vantage points, enemy camps, tombs, animal nests, villages and ports.
General information about Seriphos and Lestris
1. The Pirate Islands can only be reached with your ship. The islands from this archipelago are all far away from each other.
2. Recommended level for this region is 38. Stay away from wild animals and stronger enemies, found mainly in camps, if your character hasn't reached that level yet.
3. Seriphos has only one village. There, you can find a notice board and a blacksmith.
Tombs on Seriphos and Lestris
There are no tombs on the Pirate Islands.
Ainigmata Ostraka on Seriphos and Lestris
There are two Ainigmata Ostraka that can be found on these islands.
1. Blue Eyed Beauty - you can find it in Aetios' House.
2. Pride of Place - located in Wailing Cavern.
- Anigmata Ostraka on Seriphos and Lestris (Pirate Islands) Walkthrough
Ancient Tablets on Seriphos and Lestris
There are no Ancient Tablets on these islands.
Romance opportunities on Seriphos and Lestris
There are no romance opportunities on Seriphos and Lestris.