Naxos Map - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
On this page of Assassin's Creed Odyssey game guide we have uploaded a map of Naxos. This is one of the small islands available in the game. The map shows all the locations in the area that can be visited.
Basic Information about Naxos region
1. The Naxos consists of one large island and two tiny islands.
2. The recommended hero experience level for this region is 38. However, if you don't have this level of experience, it doesn't mean that you can't visit this place. You can explore this location at a lower level of experience, but avoid aggressive animals and enemy camps.
3. In this region you will find one town called Naxos. In the city, you may find a blacksmith and an information board.
Tombs in Naxos region
On Naxos Island there is just one tomb to find. It is the Giant Heroes Burial Ground located to the north on the eastern side of the island.
- Tomb on Naxos - Giant Heroes Burial Ground
Ainigmata Ostraka in Naxos region
There is only one Ainigmata Ostraka to find in this region:
1. Stubborn Mule - you will find it in a cave located in the Zas mountain.
- Ainigmata Ostraka on Naxos - Stubborn Mule Riddle Walkthrough.
Stone tablets on Naxos Island
There is one ancient tablet here - it is located in the Deathbed of Ariadne.
Romances on Naxos Island
Unfortunately, there is no spontaneous romance waiting for you on Naxos Island.