This page of our guide for Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains the map for Melos island which is part of the Obsidian Islands archipelago. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. However, there aren't many activities here.
General information on Melos
- The Obsidian Islands can only be reached with your ship. The islands from this archipelago are all far away from each other.
- Melos consists of a few smaller islands.
- Recommended level for this region is 38. Stay away from wild animals and stronger enemies, found mainly in camps, if your character hasn't reached that level yet.
- Melos has one town, called Melos. There, you can find a blacksmith and a Leader House.
There are no tombs on Melos.
Melos has only one Ainigmata Ostraka:
1. Upon Typhon's Crown - found in the Leader House.
There are no Ancient Tablets on the Obsidian Islands.
There are no romance opportunities on Melos.