AC Odyssey: Lokris Map - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
The following page of the Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide we have uploaded a map of the Lokris region. It's a very small location bordering with Phocis and Boeotia. The map shows all the locations in the area that can be visited. These include vantage points, enemy camps, villages and ports.
Basic info about the Lokris region
1. You can reach Lokris either by land or by sea. Parts of it border with Phocis and Boeotia, and the rest with the surrounding water
2. The recommended level of experience for this region is 38. If you are not yet at such a high level of experience, remember to keep away from aggressive wildlife and stronger enemies, mainly in camps.
3. You can find two villages in Lokris - Alphonos and Opous. However, there are no merchants or blacksmiths in either of them.
4. There are no temples or caves in Lokris. However, you can find one animal lair, a leader's home and enemy camps.
Tombs in Lokris
There are no tombs in this region.
Ainigmata ostraka in Lokris
There is only one ainigmata ostraka to be found in the Lokris region.
1. Red Aroma - you will find it in the Leader's House (Domu Lidera)
Stone tablets in Lokris
There are no stone tablets in Lokris.
Romances in Lokris
There is a romance option to be found in the region.
The potential love interest is Kosta - the blacksmith. You need to complete a relatively short sub-quest he gives you.
- More about romancing with Kosta (quests and rewards).