This page of our guide for Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains the map for Keos island which is part of the Pirate Islands archipelago. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find numerous activities and places such as vantage points, enemy camps, tombs, animal nests, villages and ports.
General information about Keos
1. The Pirate Islands can only be reached with your ship. The islands from this archipelago are all far away from each other.
2. Recommended level for this region is 38. Stay away from wild animals and stronger enemies, found mainly in camps, if your character hasn't reached that level yet.
3. Keos has one town called Koressia. There, you can find a notice board and a blacksmith.
There are no tombs on Keos.
This island has only one Ainigmata Ostraka:
1. Smoke Signal - found in the Leader House.
There are no Ancient Tablets on Keos.
Xenia is the only romance option here. Complete a few side quests for her to enter a relationship with this character.
- Romance with Xenia.
- Treasure hunting for Xenia.