AC Odyssey: Argolis Map - tombs, ostracons, documents, secrets
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough
On the following page of Assassin's Creed Odyssey game guide we have uploaded a map of Argolis. This is one of the smaller locations. It has a lot of side activities. The map shows all the locations in the area that can be visited.
Basic Information in Argolis region
1. Argolis lies between Arkadia and Korinthia.
2. The recommended hero level for this region is 38. However, if you don't have this level of experience, you still may visit this interesting location. You can explore this region at a lower level of experience, but avoid aggressive animals and enemy camps.
3. In this region you will find two cities. Both cities are well developed and you will find a lot of various activities and tasks in them.
Tombs in Argolis region
There are 2 tombs in the Argolis region. One of them is Agamemnon's Tomb located in the eastern part of the region. The second is the Pheidon's Tomb located in the western part of the region, in the middle of the city.
- Tombs in Argolis - Agamemnon's Tomb and Pheidon's Tomb Walkthrough.
Ainigmata Ostraka in Argolis region
There are three Ainigmata Ostraka in the Argolis region:
1. Two of Clubs - can be found in the Bronze Club of Periphetes.
2. The Floor is Lava - in the enemy camp.
3. An Arm and a Leg - can be found in the leader's house.
- Ainigmata Ostraka in Argolis - The Floor is Lava, Two of Clubs and An Arm and a Leg Riddles Walkthrough.
Stone tablets in Argolis region
In Argolis you will find four ancient tablets. They're located in the following locations: Mycenae, Palace of Hippomedon, Asine Ruins and Club of Herakles.
Romances in Argolis region
Sadly, there are no romances for you in this area.