Tombs are important locations in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, as they allow you to earn free skill points and consequently develop your character faster. The table below lists all available tombs in the game. Descriptions with walkthroughs of each individual tomb are available on separate pages of our guide.
In AC Odyssey you can explore 22 tombs and that means you can earn 22 skill points. The tombs are much less developed than those of Assassin's Creed Origins. The pattern for completing each tomb is in most cases very similar.
- Find the entrance to the tomb.
- Demolish the weakened wall in the first room of the tomb.
- Examine the tomb and be aware of snakes and spiked traps.
- Find the Ancient Stele. After reading a stone table you always get 1 skill point.
- Optionally, explore other areas of the tomb as well. You can find one or more chests with a random, high quality loot.
All Tombs in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
The first column of the table indicates the region in which the tomb is to be found (it will be "hidden" behind one of the question marks). The second column of the table presents the name of the tomb or tombs from the region. Each tomb is considered to have been completed (examined) after you find an ancient stele in it.
Tomb of Euryplos
Tomb of the Daughter of Atlas
Waterfall of Styx
Tomb of Eteokles
Tomb of Orion
Tomb of Brizo
Destroyed House of Oinomanos
Tomb of the First Champion
Tomb of Polybotes
Tomb of the Forgotten Hero
Tomb of Orpheus
Tomb of Alkathous
Giant Heroes Burial Ground
Tomb of the First Pythia
Mycenean Tomb of Ajax