Assassin's Creed: Odyssey has a total of 9 endings. Below you can find various tips on how to unlock the good ending. Some of them are about making specific choices, other tips are more general. Important choices are described on separate pages, including the walkthrough.
IMPORTANT NOTE - The following choices can be major spoilers for the story, plot twists and characters encountered throughout the game.
- Try to create a new manual or quick save before you start each new quest. By doing that you will be able to quickly go back to the moment before you have started the quest - useful when you make a bad decision or when you aren't satisfied with consequences.
- Don't kill NPCs during quests if the game offers you an option to solve a conflict peacefully.
- It doesn't matter which gender you have picked at the beginning of the game, all choices are the same. Deimos's identity is the only difference (all encounters with this character are the same, regardless of whether you play as Alexios or Kassandra).
The most important choices
- Don't kill Nikolaos (The Wolf of Sparta) when you meet him in the second chapter. Choose the option where you spare the man's life.
- Promise Myrrine (the main character's mother) that you will try to free Deimos from the Cult's control - this choice happens in the sixth chapter.
- In the seventh chapter you have to convince Nikolaos to intervene.
- You can't kill Stentor in the seventh chapter.
- Convince Deimos that he is only the Cult's puppet - this happens during the eighth chapter.
- Ninth chapter - refuse to have a duel with Deimos. This character must survive.
If you made these choices and you didn't make any mistakes, you should be able to unlock the good ending where the entire family survives and gets reunited.