This page contains the map of Phokis region found in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. This is the third in the row region that you visit during the main storyline. This region is also bigger than the two previous ones. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find vantage points, tombs, ancient tablets and ainigmata ostraka.
General information about Phokis region
- The default way to approach Phokis is to get there from Megaris, the region that has been described on the previous page. You should travel in a straight line - Boeotia, located near Phokis, is for high level characters.
- Phokis' recommended level is 5-9. Characters with a level lower than 13 should stay away from wild animals (especially Kalydonian Boar which is part of Daughters of Artemis quests) and stronger enemies.
- There are two larger locations on Phokis. The first is Kirrha village. There, you can find a blacksmith and a bulletin board. Besides that you can also find a unique merchant - Oikos of the Olympians. He sells various goods and loot boxes related to a unique resource called orichalcum which can be bought with real money or received as a reward for, i.e. completing daily quests (requires connection with the game's servers).
- The second important location on Phokis is the Temple of Apollo - one of the main quests requires you to visit that place in order to meet the Oracle. A few new side quests can be started near that temple. Later in the game you will visit the Cultists of Kosmos' hideout located beneath the temple (the organization that is hostile towards the main character).
- Head to Malis once all the quests in Phokis are complete. Your character can get there on foot or on a horse.
Phokis region features 1 tomb. Tomb of the First Pythia is located west from the Temple of Apollo.
There are 2 ainigmata ostraka in Phokis region. They can be found in:
- Prometheus and the Birth of Humankind,
- Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia.
In Phokis there are 4 locations with ancient tablets - ruins located in various parts of the region.
There are 3 romance opportunities in Phokis.
The first love interest is Auxesia - you can find her near the Temple of Apollo. She gives you a rather short side quest.
- More about Auxesia romance.
The second romance option is Lykaon, a doctor. He is related to a few side quests. You have to complete them. At the end of the last quest you have to act in the right way towards the former Oracle - don't kill her.
- More about Lykaon romance.
Daphnae is the third romance option. She is one of the Daughters of Artemis - the woman gives you quests during which you have to hunt legendary animals. Deliver their trophies to unlock the option to start a romance with Daphnae.
- More about Daphnae romance.