This page contains the map of Megaris region found in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. You visit this area within the first few hours, shortly after you leave Kephallonia, the game's starting location. Locations that can be visited are marked on the map. Among them you can find vantage points, tombs, ancient tablets and ainigmata ostraka.
General information about Megaris region
- You reach Megaris after sailing out from Kephallonia Islands, the starting location. This makes Megaris the second region visited during the main storyline. Visiting neighbor regions this early in the game isn't recommended. Most of them have high recommended levels which means that you can die easily. Also, you won't be able to complete quests found on those islands.
- Megaris' recommended level is 5-9. Characters with a level lower than 9 should stay away from wild animals and stronger enemies.
- Megaris is the place where you have to complete the tutorial for Conquest. Your goal is to weaken the Athenians. Then, you must help Spartans in capturing Megaris. Use this chance to learn about the Conquest mechanics - later, this activity will be one of your main sources of getting large amounts of XP.
- Megara is the biggest location on Megaris. Here, you can find a blacksmith, a bulletin board and a few side quest givers. On the town's outskirts you can find the first tomb in the game and a large port which is treated as a fort. There, you can practice completing fort objectives. Completing all objectives in forts found in the later parts of the game can give you a dozen or even tens of thousands of XP.
- Your next destination is Phokis - you can go there once you complete all quests on Megaris and decide the fate of the Wolf of Sparta. As always, stay on the route when you are travelling to a new island.
Megaris region features 1 tomb. Tomb of Alkathous is located on Megara's outskirts, near the temple.
There are 2 ainigmata ostraka in Megaris region. They can be found in:
- Leader's House,
- Battlefield Cave.
In Megaris, you can find 2 locations with ancient tablets:
- Pillar of Dionysos,
- Zeus Ephesos.
You can't start any new romances on Megaris. However, you can continue your romance with Odessa which was started on Kephallonia Islands.