This section of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey walkthrough includes the map of Kephallonia Islands. This is where players begin their adventure with the game and complete the first main and side quests. All the locations you can visit have been marked on the map - among these, you can find viewpoints, tombs, stone tablets, and Ainigmata Ostraka.
Kephallonia - Overview
- Kephallonia Islands - the region where you begin the adventure after you complete the prologue. You can complete initial main story quests, however, there is also the chance to accept side quests and visit multiple locations allowing you to earn XP, gold, and valuable items.
- The recommended character level for this region os 1-5. If you have not reached level 5 yet, stay away from wolves and stronger enemies.
- Kephallonia consists of two islands - Kephallonia (the main island you spend most of the time on) and Itaka (a smaller island you get to visit when completing some of the main quests). The biggest attraction of the latter island is the Odysseus's Palace.
- The main location in the region of Kephallonia Islands is the Sami village. This is where you can visit a blacksmith for the first time (to purchase, sell, and upgrade your equipment) and check the notice board to accept new tasks.
- Initially, the main protagonist cannot leave Kephallonia Islands because he/she does not have a ship. You can change this situation by completing The Big Break main quest, for which you get your own ship. From this moment forth, you can travel to different regions. The nearby regions feature high difficulty levels so your character can easily die there. Your next destination should be Megaris.
Tombs on Kephallonia Islands
There are no tombs on Kephallonia Islands. For a change, you can explore different caves, however, they do not offer any bonuses in the form of experience points.
Ainigmata Ostraka on Kephallonia Islands
There are three Ainigmatic Ostraka on Kephallonia Islands:
- Markos's Vineyard
- Melissani Cave
- Odysseus's Palace
All Ainigmata Ostraka location on Kephallonia Islands can be found on separate part of our guide.
Stone tablets on Kephalonnia Islands
There is 1 location with Stone Tablets on Kephallonia Islands - Odysseus's Palace.
Romances on Kephallonia Islands
When exploring Kephallonia Islands, you can have 1 romance.
Your candidate for a romance is Odessa (Romance with Odessa is described on the separate web of our guide). First, you have to rescue her from a cage at Odysseus's Palace. Then, you have to help her escape and then meet her in Megaris, where she gives you several side quests.