Alkibiades is one of the available love interests in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. On this page you can find information on where to find Alkibiades and what steps you have to complete in order to start a romantic relationship with him.
- Step 1 - Meeting with Alkibiades
- Step 2 - Bring Alkibiades oil
- Step 3 - Heart icon
- Step 4 - Another Meeting with Alkibiades
- Step 5 - Another quests from Alkibiades
- Step 6 - Meeting with Alkibiades in chapter 8
Step 1 - Meeting with Alkibiades
You can meet Alkibiades during the main storyline - the fourth chapter (episode), when you have to visit Athens in Attika region.
Keep doing the quest until you start Perikles's Symposium. This mission must be completed in Perikles's house - this is where you will meet Alkibiades (the picture 1). You have to complete a Support Quest - Oil and Love. Reach the room where Alkibiades is (the picture 2).
Step 2 - Bring Alkibiades oil
Speak with Alkibiades and tell him that you will get the olive oil (the second dialog option from the picture above).
Check the room on the ground floor. Olive Oil is in the kitchen (check the picture above).
Step 3 - Heart icon
You can now go back to Alkibiades. Choose the dialog option with a heart icon (the picture above). Your character takes clothes off and enters Alkibiades's room.
After that you can ask Alkibiades about your character's mother. You have to do that if you want to make progress in the main storyline. The only reward for completing "Oil and Love" quest is XP.
Step 4 - Another Meeting with Alkibiades
You can meet Alkibiades in the later stage of the game after you leave Perikles's house and progress with the main story.
You can meet Alkibiades in the southern part of Korinthia, next to the Temple of Aphrodite - as shown in the screenshots.
Alkibiades can give you a new side quest called Handle with Care. To complete this quest, you need to deliver a package from Fort Akrokorinth to Bardas. When talking to Bardas, fulfill Alkibiados's wish and tell him that Diodoros was the one who issues the package.
You can now return to Alkibiades and inform him about completing the quest. Select the dialogue option marked with a heart icon and you will sleep with Alkibiades in the temple. Apart from XP, for completing this quest you receive the Alkibiades's Axe.
Step 5 - Another quests from Alkibiades
After you've advanced enough in the main plot, you'll have the opportunity to start more quests related to the character of Alkibiades. The first one is the Designated Rider, which starts in the port located in Attika region. As part of this quest, the drunken politician should be transferred and protected from bandits.
Markers for Alkibiades' next quests also appear in the Attika region:
- Rock Hard - You must steal an item for Alkibiades from the House of Solon. After completing this quest, you can choose a dialog with a heart icon and sleep with Alkibiades (check pictures above).
- Across the Border - You have to escort a person whom Alkibiades helps. The bandits will attack you along the way.
- Happily Ever After? - You need to help Alkibiades in organizing the wedding. After stealing a few things, meet his future wife Iris. You can tell Alkibiades her true intentions or lie. None of these variants contain new dialog options with a heart icon. Regardless of the chosen dialog options, you will receive a unique Lover's Helmet at the end of the quest.
Step 6 - Meeting with Alkibiades in chapter 8
You can meet Alkibiades again during the eighth chapter (episode) of the game that takes part in the Athens. You can meet Alkibiades after you reach Pericles' house as part of The Resistance quest. After the conversation is over, find Alkibiades on the property. Confirm during the conversation with Alkibiades the desire to relieve stress (2x select the dialog options with a heart icon) to sleep with him.