In the first season of Apex Legends "Wild Frontier", players must gain up to 100 levels of experience to gain all possible cosmetic items - skins, badges, Apex Packs, Apex Coins and many other prizes. You will need a lot of experience points to earn 100 levels, but fortunately this process can be speeded up significantly. In this chapter you will learn how to level your pass quickly and effectively in Apex Legends.
- How fast can I gain experience in Apex Legends?
- What is the fastest way to level up battle pass in Apex Legends?
How fast can I gain experience in Apex Legends?
Basic experience points in Apex Legends are gained by playing matches in the Royal Canyon. You can collect experience points from the moment you have landed on the map. From that moment on, any point of damage, any killing or raising of an ally is additionally rewarded. There are a lot of opportunities to earn extra experience points in Apex Legends.
What do I get experience points for in Apex Legends?
The overall score for a match in Apex Legends can be divided by achievements, and the list of achievements is as follows:
- Winning a match - 900 points of experience.
- Survival - 3 experience points per second in the Royal Canyon.
- Kills - 50 experience points per kilo.
- Damage - Approximately 0.25 points of experience for each 1 point of damage dealt.
- Raising an ally - 25 experience points for each ally raised.
- Revival of an ally - 200 experience points for each ally.
- First kill of the day - 500 experience points.
- Killing the Champion - 500 points of experience for each Champion.
- Kill Leader elimination - 50 points of experience for each leader.
- Champion's team - 500 points of experience for playing a match, being a member of Champion.
- Game with friends - 5% extra experience points to survive.
As you can see, there are a lot of opportunities to earn extra experience points in Apex Legends. It is known that not all games end up winning and gaining a huge amount of experience points, but each time it is worth giving your best to improve your statistics a bit.
What is the fastest way to level up battle pass in Apex Legends?
If you want to quickly level your battle pass in Apex Legends and get all the possible rewards for the Wild Frontier season, you can use a few useful tips. Below you will find important information that will contribute to gaining more experience points in Apex Legends.
Play with different Legends every week of your combat pass
During your first pass in Apex Legends you can earn up to 225,000 extra experience points each week if you have all 9 characters unlocked. Additional experience points are awarded in exactly the same way as the basic survival points in the Royal Canyon, i.e. +3 points per second.
- The point limit for each character is 25,000.
- Survival bonus points are accrued for each character separately.
- Points can be collected for 7 days after which all indicators are reset and points can be collected from the beginning.
Interestingly, the first killing of the day for your pass counts for each Legend individually, so you can earn a total of 4,500 extra points if you manage to score one killing of each of the available characters during the day. In order to level your pass quickly in Apex Legends, you must remember to change your character when you reach the maximum bonus points limit, i.e. 25,000 points for each point.
Play with friends to earn more experience points for your pass.
Playing with friends in Apex Legends will greatly increase the amount of experience points you can earn in the game. You can invite up to 2 friends to your team and each of them will provide an extra 5% of your survival points. Interestingly, the "Wild Frontier" season pass provides players with special amplifiers, which additionally increase the experience points accrued for the battle pass.
- The first Booster will earn you 12th level of combat pass and provides you with an extra 5% experience points for each friend on your team.
- You will get more amplifiers at 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, 89 and 92 of the combat pass level.
- Booster bonuses can be accumulated. This means that at the 92nd level of your pass, you will receive up to 50% extra experience for each friend on your team.
How do I find more players for my team?
Sometimes it's hard to catch your friends on the game, and it's a pity to miss an opportunity to gain additional experience points - it's known that time is exp. If you have a problem finding players for your team, it's a good idea to visit the official Apex Legends forum or one of Discord's servers. This is where you will find players who you can add to your Friends list in a quick and easy way.
- The address of the official forum of Apex Legends - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en
- Discord Apex Legends channel address - https://discordapp.com/invite/ApexLegends
Try to survive as long as possible
For every second you spend in the Royal Canyon you receive +3 experience points, so the question of survival on the battlefield for as long as possible is extremely important if you want to quickly level your combat pass to the maximum. Unfortunately, this means that you gain the most experience points not by eliminating targets and causing a lot of damage, but by surviving. The best way to collect as many experience points as possible for battle pass in Apex Legends is simply to find a good hiding place. Survival points can grow to a huge number when you play with friends and have unlocked special amplifiers from your pass. To sum up, in order to gain as many experience points as possible, follow the procedure below:
- Play with friends.
- Choose a safe place to land.
- Find a good hiding spot.
- Move deep into the map along with the circle to find another safe haven.