The Loch Ness Monster has been a mystery for many years, but this supposedly existing creature may appear in Apex Legends! Below you will find all the relevant information about this event. Also, you will find out how to perform it and what you may gain from it.
Loch Ness Monster in Apex Legends
In order for a Loch Ness monster to appear in Apex Legends, you need to perform a task of finding 10 miniature green plush creatures that have been placed on the entire map of the King's Canyon. To perform this event you have to follow a few rules:
- There are 10 miniature plush creatures on the King's Canyon map.
- All plushie creatures can be found in ponds, rivers, wastewater or other water bodies, usually close to respawn points.
- A small plush monster must be shot down to be counted.
- Monsters must be shot down in the correct order, from 1 to 10.
- Only when you shoot down the first monster will the second one appear, and so on.
- You will need a full squad to complete the task.
- After you have shot down all 10 miniature creatures in the right order, you will be able to see a real Loch Ness monster!
Where I can find miniature Loch Ness monster mascots in Apex Legends?
On the King's Canyon map in Apex Legends you will find 10 plush creatures. Considering that all of them have to be shot down in the right order, you will need a full team for this task. When the first person on the team eliminates the first creature, the second person kills the second creature, and so on.
- The first monster is located in the northern part of Cascades. Look for the creature in a small pond north of the respawn point. When you are near the marked point, head to 132 degrees southeast.
- Go to Skull Town and find your spawn point. A small creature is located in a pond. When you are near the marked point, head to 320 degrees north-west.
- Look for the third creature in Slums, under a bridge made of pipes. When you are near the marked point, head to 61 degrees northeast.
- Look for the fourth creature on the water lily leaves, in a lake with a waterfall. When you are near the marked point, head south-west to 234 degrees.
- The fifth creature is located in the Water Treatment area. Enter the third swimming pool from the left and look for it by the wall. When you are near the marked point, head south at 189 degrees.
- The sixth creature is near The Pit. Look for a respawn point and then head to a small pond in the south. When you are near the marked point, head south at 197 degrees.
- Go to the waterfall near the Wetlands and look down. The monster is in a corner. When you are near the marked point, head to 140 degrees southeast.
- The eighth creature is hiding in a small hut, not far from the revival point at the Hydro Dam. When you are near the marked point, head south-west to 238 degrees.
- Look for the ninth creature in a small pond near the Bunker. When you are near the marked point, head to 48 degrees northeast.
- The last little monster from Loch Ness hides on the Swamp. Look for it on a rock in the east. When you are near the marked point, head eastwards to 96 degrees.
What is the best and fastest way to complete the Loch Ness monster task in Apex Legends?
The best way to summon the Loch Ness monster in Apex Legends is to split up on the map of the King's Canyon. One person should check points 1, 3 and 6. The second person from the team should move around points 2, 5 and 9. The third member of the team should consider points 4, 7 and 8. The last plush toy should be eliminated together so that everyone can enjoy this majestic view.
- Separate and avoid fighting as much as possible. When one person dies, you will not be able to complete the task efficiently.
- Be particularly careful when you need to move around the Hot Zone. There will probably be many other players there.
- Make sure that the Loch Ness plush toys are eliminated in the correct order and keep communicating with each other all the time.
- Remember that only after the first plush mascot has been shot down another plush will appear, and so on.
What will happen after finding all Loch Ness mascots in Apex Legends?
After collecting (shooting at) all the miniature plush toys from Loch Ness, your eyes will see the legendary Loch Ness Monster in its full scale. You will be able to enjoy this view for several tens of seconds and then the Loch Ness Monster will plunge into the ocean again. There will be no fireworks, additional items or other curiosities.