Given that Age of Wonders: Planetfall is a complex game that requires the player to dedicate long hours to fully understand it, it may prove to be too difficult for some. There are probably people who will just want to experiment with the gameplay. These players can use the command console, through which they can activate several special features - this chapter contains all the information on this topic.
Activating the console
To activate the console, just press CTRL + ALT + C at the same time. After that, you will see a small window where you can enter the desired command.
Note - for obvious reasons, the command console only works in the PC version of the game. In addition, it can only be activated on the map screen - you can't open it, for example, in the research window.
The following commands are currently available in Age of Wonders: Planetfall:
- tasman- reveals the entire map, but uninhabited lands are still covered with a fog of war.
- berentz - reveals the entire map and turns off the fog of war in the unoccupied territories.
- hauer - all the troops and heroes inside the currently marked army reach maximum level.
- leeuwenhoek - ends currently conducting research, both military and social.
- philips - ends current productions in all the colonies.
- rembrandt - the player gets 1,000,000 points of energy and Cosmite.
- hein - the player wins the current game.
Note - if the developers add new console commands, this section will be updated with them.