Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders game guide contains lot of tips useful during this pleasant and climatic adventure which is based on a novel of very well-known writer. It is thorough, illustrated solution, which will guide you through the investigation of murders series, all of them connected by an ABC railway guide appearing on every of the crime scenes.
To make using this game guide easier to navigate, each chapter has been divided into subchapters with describing all tasks which you need to deal with. Moreover, puzzles are highlighted by using headers to let you find them quickly. All objects, you need to take, are marked in red, observations are marked in blue, ego points are marked in green, trophies are marked in orange and important information are bolded.
In this game you are famous detective Hercule Poirot, who with his inseparable friend Arthur Hastings, is investigating a case of mysterious A.B.C.
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders game guide contains:
- detailed description of how to end this game;
- explanation of all the puzzles with screenshots;
- all possible to make observations of objects and characters;
- all dialogue lines and actions rewarded with ego points;
- how to get every trophy (in addition list of all trophies you can find in the last chapter of this guide).
Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska (www.gry-online.pl)
About Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 35 pages, 95 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Listen to Betty's record | Chapter two - Bexhill Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Guide.
- Inspect the mansion | Chapter three - Churston Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Guide.
- Inspect Mrs. Ascher's bedroom | Chapter one - Andover Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Guide.
- Inspect the crime scene | Chapter one - Andover Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Guide.
- Go to Betty's house at No.22 on the High Street and question Megan | Chapter two - Bexhill Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Guide.
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Microids/Anuman Interactive
- publisher: Microids/Anuman Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
The A.B.C. Murders for PC / Windows is a detective adventure game with a traditional point-and-click interface, developed for PC, among other platforms, by the Microids company, a developer specialized in this genre.
Its plot is based on the motifs from the 1936 novel of the same title, which was the eleventh book about adventures of the famous Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot. Story told in the game begins when Poirot receives a mysterious letter, in which the serial killer, signed as A.B.C., reveals both place and date of his next crime. The criminal chooses his victims in alphabetical order. The first one is an owner of a tobacco shop, Alice Ascher, followed by a waitress, Betty Barnard, and a rich old man, Carmichael Clarke.
In terms of gameplay mechanics, the title stays true to the traditions of point-and-click adventure games. We observe the action from third-person perspective, and the game revolves around the investigation led by the famous detective. During the game we investigate crime scenes, collect material and circumstantial evidences, interrogate witnesses, and solve subsequent puzzles. In the course of the investigation several suspects appear, and we have to check their alibi to eventually prove the guilt of the true perpetrator in the game's finale.
- Microids/Anuman Interactive - Developer and Publisher Website.
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Official Website.
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i5 3 GHz/AMD FX-8120 3.1 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 5770 or better, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz/Phenom x4 9850 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce GTX 260/Radeon HD 4850 or better, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10